Thanks
    Interesting posts: 2,478
    Posts signed 3,151 times as interesting
    Groans
    groaned 17 Times in 8 Posts

Re: For JESUS Bible citations King James version

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb9W2IK_tGE
    Дух один и тело одно так же, как и одна надежда, к которой вы были призваны.

Один Господь, одна вера, одно крещение,
    6 один Бог и Отец всех. Он стоит надо всем и действует через всё и во всём.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Groans

Revelation chapter 6

The First Six Seals.
    * Then I watched while the Lamb broke open the first of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures cry out in a voice like thunder, “Come forward.”
    I looked, and there was a white horse, and its rider had a bow.* He was given a crown, and he rode forth victorious to further his victories.a

When he broke open the second seal, I heard the second living creature cry out, “Come forward.”
    * b Another horse came out, a red one. Its rider was given power to take peace away from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. And he was given a huge sword.

When he broke open the third seal, I heard the third living creature cry out, “Come forward.” I looked, and there was a black horse,* and its rider held a scale in his hand.
    I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures. It said, “A ration of wheat costs a day’s pay,* and three rations of barley cost a day’s pay. But do not damage the olive oil or the wine.”c

When he broke open the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature cry out, “Come forward.”
    I looked, and there was a pale green* horse. Its rider was named Death, and Hades accompanied him. They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Groans

WILL YOU BE READY WHEN MESSIAH RETURNS FOR HIS CHURCH??

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Groans

But understand this: If the homeowner had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him. Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of his household.
    Last edited by wilyem; 17 Jul 20 at 21:39. Count of Censored words: shorten

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Groans

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Groans

The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion. 6In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them. 7And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, with something like crowns of gold on their heads, and faces like the faces of men.…

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Groans

The Parable of the Ten Virgins
    25 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!' Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.' And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.' 13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

The Parable of the Ten Virgins
    25 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!' Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.' And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.' 13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Thread Information